The excruciating pain of passing a kidney stone is as painful or more than as childbirth. Although levels of pain vary, nearly six million Americans face the dangerous health threat associated with them each year and the challenge of regulating the health risks for the rest of their lives.
Researchers recently found a solution for finally managing kidney stones. Amazon rain forest natives have used the herb Phyllanthus Niruri for centuries to help expel kidney stones and block new ones from forming.
The Causes of Kidney Stones
Kidney stones form when urine becomes overly concentrated. Calcium in the urine slowly forms small deposits in the kidneys. Ultimately, the small sand-like particles move into the urinary tract and wait until they are passed, quite painfully, during urination. When symptoms begin, they usually start with a dull throb in the side and back. As the stone travels down the urethra, the uncomfortable pulsation becomes a definite sharp, stabbing pain, which continues and worsens until the stone eventually passes. The risk occurs when the stone becomes too large to pass on its own.
If left untreated, a kidney stone can displace and prevent the flow of urine flow. This could potentially injure the kidney. In fact, if the stone isn’t immediately removed, it could result in kidney failure. Once they grow too large, kidney stones have to be either crushed into smaller pieces via lithotripsy or removed surgically. Using PHYLLANTHUS NIRURI for kidney stones is another effective method.
Top 5 Benefits of Phyllanthus Niruri
At Purmedica, we have gathered the top five benefits of Phyllanthus Niruri for natural and healthy help dissolving and eliminating kidney stones.
1. Disrupts and expels kidney stones. Phyllanthus Niruri begins to work on dissolving existing stones into smaller fragments, sand or fine gravel, enabling them to pass comfortably from your system. It relaxes the muscles of the ureter, bladder and kidneys to allow smaller stones to pass. It also keeps smaller stones from growing into larger ones. By interfering with the various stages of stone formation, it effectively reduces crystal aggregation by modifying their structure. Human urine contains calcium oxalate crystals that clump in large crystals within just 24 hours. However, when treating humans with Phyllanthus Niruri, the crystals that form are not as large as in those without treatment.
2. Relaxes the ureter. Medicinal benefits of Phyllanthus Niruri stem from the muscles of the ureter relaxing to make it easier for stones to pass and to release particles of stones after breaking them with ultrasound. Alkaloids from Phyllanthus Niruri cause muscle relaxation of the urinary tract, also easing the passage of urinary stones. Furthermore, Phyllanthus Niruri reduces the elements that participate in stone formation. For example, tea made from Phyllanthus Niruri causes natural elimination of stones due to its muscle relaxant effects.
3. Kills unfriendly bacteria. H pylori is bacteria that is particularly harmful and tough to destroy. Often a cocktail of potent antibiotics including tetracycline, amoxicillin and clarithromycin are necessary for a prolonged period to kill it. However, the harmful side effects of the antibiotics and the increasing resistance developed by the bacteria pose dangerous long-term health risks. Clearly, natural products that are effective, safe, affordable and prevent the ability of bacteria to develop resistance is of tremendous benefit. Phyllanthus Niruri has now been proven to repress bacteria from replicating effectively. Researchers indicate that the diverse ingredients such as terpenoids, gallates, tannins, lignans and multiple alkaloids may all be active, help eradicate bacteria and may be the principal reason that bacteria cannot develop any resistance. An added advantage of PHYLLANTHUS NIRURI for kidney stones is that it does not affect friendly bacteria. Antibiotics kill the friendly bacteria housed in the large intestines, causing further side effects including diarrhea and candida overgrowth.
4. Relieves pain. The pain felt from a kidney stone is caused by colic in the bladder, kidneys or urinary tract. When a kidney stone is sufficiently large, the sharp surface of the stone hits the soft tissue of the muscles, causing them to spasm violently, which is felt as excruciating pain. Kidney stones that become lodged in your ureter, bladder or kidney cause even more pain. Likewise, if an infection develops in your kidneys or urinary tract or if your ureter becomes blocked by a stone, the result is unbearable pain. Phyllanthus Niruri obstructs the pathways that transmit pain to the brain. The result is that the muscles within the kidneys, ureter and bladder relax, stopping the violent spasms in the muscle tissue responsible for the pain. It acts as an antiseptic for urinary tract infections and any damage caused by sharp kidney stones. This eliminates the need to to take addictive narcotic painkillers or mega-doses of stomach irritating over-the-counter painkillers like ibuprofen.
5. Inhibits growth of new stones. The problem doesn’t usually end with just one kidney stone. If you have experienced an episode of kidney stones, you’re almost guaranteed more over the course of your life. Now you don’t need to stress about the possibility of another kidney stone episode or live in of the dangerous risks should one not pass. Phyllanthus Niruri prevents the binding of calcium to oxalate and phosphorus by neutralizing the amount of uric acid in urine. It normalizes urinary calcium levels and increases urinary citrate levels. In turn, this inhibits the growth of kidney stones within the urinary tract and kidneys. Phyllanthus Niruri gives you back your kidney health by inhibiting stone formation.
If you’ve had kidney stones, there is at least a 75 percent chance that you will have them again. Maintaining optimal performance of your kidneys and urinary tract can keep you healthy and free of kidney stones.